The Crucial Care Plan For Employers
Better Care. Lower Costs. Problem Solved.
Your employees are your greatest investment. When they get sick or injured on the job, getting them back to full health and function is your number one priority. The Crucial Care plan allows you to improve their access to care, whether they are on high-deductible plans or don’t have insurance.
Not just Urgent Care, Crucial Care
Under the plan, employees get access to board-certified emergency medicine doctors, including advanced diagnostic equipment. So they get fast, high-quality care for major and minor issues.
- Open Mon-Fri 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Open Sat-Sun 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- On-site CT scan, x-ray, ultrasound and laboratory services with immediate results
- Free annual physical
- No eligibility requirements and lengthy paperwork
- No disqualifications for pre-existing conditions
- Reward and retain employees with better health benefits
- Give your employees better options for healthcare
- Less time loss due to illness or injury
- Pay a flat, low monthly fee
- Plan cost can be billed directly to the employer or the employee
- Plan can be paired with traditional insurance or offered alone to lower the out-of-pocket expenses for both you and your employees
- Employers can shift to lower-cost high deductible health plan without forcing costs onto employees
- Lower healthcare costs for to those who don’t have or qualify for insurance
- Offers a stop-gap solution to halt rate increases
Crucial Care Services:
|Minor Issues||Major Issues||More Major Issues|
|Burns (Mild)||Abdominal Pain||Joint Dislocations|
|Colds||Acute Atrial Fibrillation||Kidney Infection|
|Cuts||Appendicitis Workup||Kidney Stones|
|Ear Infections||Asthma||Loss of Consciousness|
|Eye Infections||Bowel Obstructions||Low Blood Pressure|
|Mild Flu||Closed Head Injuries||Motor Vehicle Injuries|
|Pulled Muscles||Congestive Heart Failure Exacerbation||Neck Injuries|
|Sore Throats||Corneal Abrasions of the Eye||Serious Allergic Reactions|
|Sprains||Debilitating Back Pain||Serious Skin Infections|
|Dog and Animal Bites||Shortness of Breath|
|Fever (Any Age, Including Babies)||Swelling|
|Head Injuries||Vaginal Bleeding|
|High Blood Pressure||Vertigo and Dizziness|